The products are delivered to the address indicated in your order.
The delivery takes fourteen (14) business days in metropolitan France and twenty (20) business days for French overseas territories and foreign countries. This is the only delay that undertakes the company. For information only, the average delivery period is lower than 7 days.
In case of delay in delivery, Allande will keep you informed. You can also have the possibility to send us an email: email@example.com or to call the customer service: 0 801 800 923 (non-surcharged call to Metropolitan France) from Monday to Thursday, 10:00 am to 12:00 am and 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm and Friday morning, 10:00 am to 12:00 am, except public holiday.
The Company will do the necessary to determine the cause of the delay and to find the right solution to solve the problem as soon as possible. If the products are not available, you will be informed by electronic mail. You will then have 2 possibilities:
- Change the product for another one (same price and quality).
- Be reimbursed (price of the product) at the latest 30 days after the payment of your order. If the parcel is deteriorated, damaged or open during the delivery, you must imperatively express reservations on the delivery order. You must preserve a specimen and address a double of your complaint to the customer service, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter registered with notice of receipt (Allande, Customer service, 12 avenue Louis Ricoux, 87210 LE DORAT).
- The Company uses the Post office according to the system “Colissimo Suivi” or a conveyer. You will be able to track your order by connecting you into your personal account.
Guarantees: The seller is bound by the legal guarantee of conformity mentioned in the French Consumer Code (from L.217-4 to L.217-16) and articles (from 1641 to 1648 and 2232) of the French Civil Code.
French Consumer Code:
Article L.217-4 of the French Consumer Code:
“The seller shall deliver a good that complies with the contract and shall be liable for compliance defects that exist when the good is handed over.
The seller shall also be liable for any compliance defects that result from the packaging, assembly instructions or installation if the seller was responsible for installation pursuant to the contract or was carried out under its responsability.”
Article L.217-5 of the French Consumer Code:
“The good complies with the contract:
1) If it is suitable for the habitual use that is expected of a similar product and, as applicable:
– if it corresponds to the description given by the seller and has the qualities that the seller presented to the purchaser in the form of a sample or model;
– if it has the qualities that a purchaser can legitimately expect given the declarations made by the seller, by the manufacturer or by its representative, in particular in the advertising or labelling;
2) Or if it has the characteristics defined by a mutual agreement by the parties or is suitable for any specific use required by the purchaser, which was brought to the attention of the seller and that the seller accepted.”
Article L.217-12 of the French Consumer Code:
“Actions that result from a compliance defect are time-barred two years after the good is handed over.”
Article L.217-16 of the French Consumer Code:
“When the purchaser asks the seller, during the period of the commercial warranty that was granted to the purchaser when movable property was acquired or repaired, for refurbishment that is covered by the warranty, any period during which the property cannot be used of at least seven days shall be added to the remaining duration of the warranty.
Said period shall start to run as from the request for action by the purchaser or the handing over of the property for repair, if this is after the request for action.”
French Civil Code:
Article 1641: The seller is bound to warranty in respect of secret defects in the thing sold which render it improper for the use to which it is destined, or which so far diminish such use, that the buyer would not have purchased it, or would not have given so large a price, if he had known them.
Article 1648: The action resulting from faults annulling the sale must be brought by the purchaser, within a short interval, according to the nature of such faults, and the usage of the place where the sale was made
All our items are systematically inspected at the exit of our workshops. However, if an item appeared defective, we commit ourselves to replace it by an identical product.
Any request for exchange will have to be done by the customer. The customer must submit his request for exchange by electronic mail: email@example.com or by calling the customer service: 0 801 800 923 (non-surcharged call to Metropolitan France) from Monday to Thursday, 10:00 am to 12:00 am and 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm and Friday morning, 10:00 am to 12:00 am, except public. The customer has 8 days from receipt of the product to contact us. This request must indicate the defect (s) of the defective product.
Our customer service will inform the customer, by electronic mail, of its decision to accept or refuse the exchange. However, the final acceptance will be done only after the reception of the defective product turned over by the customer and the effective observation of the defect (S). When the exchange is definitively accepted by the company, the expenses of return and the forwarding costs of the identical product will be dealt with by the Company. However, the expenses of return will be refunded only if the customer presents a supporting document. The items must be in their intact packing of origin and in a perfect state of cleanliness. If the procedure is not respected, the exchange will not be accepted.
However if the identical product is no longer available, Allande will informed the customer by electronic mail. You will then have 2 possibilities:
- Change the product for another one (same price and quality)
- Be reimbursed (price of the product). The reimbursement will be done after the receipt and the inspection of the product. We remain you that the customer is reliable. The product must be returned in new conditions. The reimbursement will be done within 14 days after the receiver of the order and by the same payment mean.